Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 19, 2012:

"My week was a good one! My companion and I are teaching a woman. She has Alzheimer`s disease, so It`s hard for her to remember what we taught her, but she remembers some things. Like Prayer. I think she remembers prayer pretty well. She`s a very sweet lady. Always making a lot of food for us... It`s really hard to not overeat as a missionary. The members make soooo much food for us! (find missionaries and feed them!! That`s my request!)"



"We also helped a sister who had a slipped disc? in her back. we had to lift her up and put her into the car. We drove her to the hospital and they`re going to take care of her there. We`ve given her several blessings and I`m sure that she will be fine, whatever happens. Oh, speaking of blessings... I gave a blessing to a less active one day at church. She just came up to us and asked us for a blessing and she chose me to do it! I`ll have to admit that I was scared, but It went pretty well. I tried to follow the spirit as best as I could and after the blessing she said that I said exactly what she needed to hear and that she felt better and more relaxed. I`m glad that I could help her out. She seemed like she was going through a lot."

Connor, helping a woman to her car in the rain. Awwwwwww! sweet!







"I`m glad that you like the pictures I send, because I enjoy taking them. It`s kind of become a small hobby of mine. Japan is such an interesting and beautiful place that I can`t help but want to take some pictures. Sometimes I wish that I had a camera in my eye so I could take pictures whenever I wanted to."   







Pictures from a neighborhood















I love you guys!
Until next time ...
愛、帆船長老

No comments:

Post a Comment