Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So.... sometimes when we get emails from Connor they are a good length, but sometimes they are short. This week we got a shorter email. I'd like to believe it's because he is so busy with missionary work he just doesn't have the time to think or worry about things at home:

 "Sorry this week was a little boring and nothing that exciting happened! We had transfer calls and we are ALL staying! haha almost no one in the mission transfered! ahhhhh! What`s going to happen from now on!! ? I have no idea! But, anyway, It`s been really fun.
It`s HOT!!!!!! oh my gosh, I`m so sunburnt... it`s terrible. But, I love the weather. As a missionary it`s kind of hard though, because we can`t wear normal clothes. We always have to be dressed up. OH, and also, Our shower broke! We only had freezing cold water! We called the landlord and he came and tried to fix it. 2 really cold showers later we had warm water again! yay!"

 Looks like they're having a little fun while studying



" You`ll see a picture of KFC food. This food was nine dollars and 74 cents.... look how tiny my meal was!! This is normal for Japanese people."


Connor said that on the 28th his ward is planning a trip to the Fukuoka Temple. The missionaries are going too! :)   I've included some other pictures he sent:



 The biggest spider I've ever seen!



A beautiful picture of the city.








And this was one of my favorites because at the end of every letter and email I send to Connor, I always write "keep smiling"!



1 comment: