Saturday, September 15, 2012

9/11/12 Update:

It has only been a short while since the last time I emailed, but here
I am again! And I do have some news that I`m excited to tell you
about. One of my investigators that I taught in Ishikawa is getting
baptized! yay! I`m glad that he finally decided that it was his turn 
to take the steps into the waters of baptism. :)
 
After District meeting on Friday, my companion and I decided to save
on money and just walk all the way to our apartment from the District
meeting and talk to people along the way. Well, it took us about 3
hours to get home. bleh. my legs hurt WAY bad by the end of THAT walk.
I was glad to sit down and take a load off. 
 
The work here is slow, but it IS moving. I expect it`s like that all
over Japan. There are actually a lot more members than you think there
are. Most of the Japanese members are less actives. I have a feeling
that`s going to change in the next 7 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment